Welcome to a better way to build your dream home.
Steve Arthur is a founding member of the Timber Framer’s Guild with more than 30 years of timber frame design and construction experience. Steve and StreamLine Timberframe can help you achieve your dream of being in a beautifully designed and crafted home. We bring together timeless design techniques with traditional craftsmanship to deliver a truly unique approach that results in a home that meets your aesthetic dreams, livability needs and budget parameters. So take a minute or two to learn more about us and you’ll see one thing is clear, we are anything but business as usual.
One of the keys to a successful home building process is good decision making. To make good decisions you need good information. That is why we focus on systematic knowledge sharing across the entire team.
This closes the ever present gap between programming and budget as early as possible. By doing so, you get quality information about aesthetic design and construction budgets much earlier than normal. As a result, you are able to make informed decisions before you have invested too much time or money. This makes for a much smoother process for everyone and a home that meets your needs and dreams.
We lead the process, but teamwork builds the home.
StreamLine partners with you to follow an efficient process designed to create a mutual understanding of all of the parameters required to have a successful project. The breadth of services that StreamLine can bring to the project is;
- Full Service Architectural Design,
- Timber Frame Design,
- Timber Frame Fabrication and Installation,
- Structural Insulated Panel Roof and Wall Systems,
Besides creating a sense of warmth, space, and tradition that no other building style can offer, timber framing also;
- Is engineered to the highest level of accuracy and quality,
- Significantly simplifies on-site construction,
- Brings predictability and greater control to the construction process,
- Meets and often exceeds all current building regulations,
- Performs well in terms of fire resistance
- Has fewer defects and high customer satisfaction,
- Allows significant versatility for exterior finishes from stucco to board and batten and
- Is by far the most environmentally friendly way to build.